If you want to cancel your order please email us at email@example.com, within 48 hours after purchase.
We will only accept a refund if the order has not been shipped yet.
We do not accept returns, however, you may exchange or get a refund for your item(s) under the following circumstances:
- You received the wrong item.
- The item you received was extremely damaged.
Enamel pins are made by hand and individually filled and polished by workers, therefore some of them can have imperfections. The more defects a pin may show, the cheaper it will be.
These pins are almost perfect and I say almost because they are handmade and there is no such thing as a perfect pin, but they are the best of the batch.
✿ Small scratches or scuffs on the metal or enamel, barely noticeable.
✿ Minor imperfections in metal plating, barely noticeable.
✿ Slightly noticeable specks/dot or darkened specks in glitter areas on pins with glitter, this is expected variation in glitter pins.
✿ Faint/light and small dot or small smudge on enamel, barely noticeable
These pins come with little flaws.
✿ Superficial bubbles/speckles/pores on enamel
✿ Slightly underfill, overfill, or uneven fill of enamel that only noticeable at a certain angle/lighting
✿ Scruffs on the side or back of pin (NOT the front)
✿ Slightly misaligned screenprinting
These pins come with more noticeable flaws than A and B, and will be sold at a discount. They may contain at least one or more of the following:
✿ Intermediate and noticeable black dot, small smudge, or bubble on enamel
✿ Some area of missing plating and/or deep scratches on the metal across the pin
✿ More noticeable underfill, overfill, or uneven fill of enamel
✿ Very misaligned or missing screenprinting in pins that have screenprint
These pins come with major flaws that I rather give them a home than simply tossing them away. They are sold at a large discount.
✿ Noticeable holes
✿ Large black dot, small smudge, or bubble on enamel. Pin may appear dirty/dusty
✿ Large area of missing plating and/or deep scratches on the metal across the pin
✿ Significant underfill, overfill, or uneven fill of enamel. The pin may appear to be soft enamel and not hard enamel
✿ Incorrect enamel color in larger area of the design
✿ Any other imperfections that may alter the actual design a little
Yes, we ship worldwide from Texas, USA. We highly recommend joining/opening a group order since international shipping can be expensive.
Please note that any custom fees and import taxes subject to international orders are of the buyer's responsibility. All orders are marked as “merchandise”
We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. When placing your order, consider these factors when calculating your estimated delivery date.
- Order Processing (In-stock items): The amount of time it will take for us to prepare your order for shipping. It will take 1 to 3 business days to process your order.
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to deliver to your shipping address.
Transit Time Explanations | USA - USPS - First Class
- Delivery within 1- 5 business days after an order has shipped.
INTERNATIONAL - USPS - First Class
2 to 16 weeks after an order has shipped. However, it depends on where you live.
It’s not unusual for tracking to stop updating. This can mean one of many things:
- The package is delayed in transit
- The package is stuck at a checkpoint (example: customs)
- The carrier isn’t scanning the package at each checkpoint (but it’s still in transit)
We know you’re excited to receive your package, but we ask that you please be patient for your tracking to update and for your package to arrive
If your package hasn’t arrived but it’s still within the delivery window provided by USPS, please be patient carriers can sometimes experience delays, but your package is still on its way to you!
If your package hasn’t arrived and it’s past the delivery date, please follow the steps below.
Take a look at your tracking information.
- If it’s still in transit with recent updates - be patient, sometimes carriers can get backed up. The expected delivery date should update with a new time.
- If it’s still in transit with no new updates - contact the carrier for more information.
- If the carrier is not able to provide you with further information, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll be happy to help!
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com - we'll be happy to help!